Wedding outfit

 

18 April 2011



Jumper H&M, blazer Zara, bag Mango

I missed this soo much! I went to Bosnia to my friend's wedding this weekend and of course had no time for blogging:-( Now,I'm back in Vienna,back to my camera and closet,and back to my blog!
This is what I was wearing that day.This jumper is starting to be the favorite piece in the closet,such a beauty;-)
And...let' me introduce to you,my one and only...He's my blog photographer, my best friend, my soulmate, my fiance, my... everything;-)
xox
B.  

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!you're wonderfull :D very very chic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeousss!!! Love it! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumpsuit!!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. baš ste lijep par a ovaj jumpsuit je predivan..i boja je savršena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @@strava je taj teget kombinezon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super ste par, znaci tako tebe fotgrafira tvoj muz isto kao i mene :)

    ReplyDelete