Back to school

 

04 October 2011











Shorts-Topshop;Wedges-Pimkie;Bag-Vintage;Necklace-Forever21;Rings-H&M



Black and white outfit,again!The shorts are so Dolce&Gabanna fall 2011 print,right?
I completely forgot to tell you that I got caught by German Grazia Magazine's Fashion police on Saturday,they took my outfit pictures and now I'm in the contest for New York Fashion week!Unreal!I know I'll not win,but it was/is fun.They even sent me my Grazia cover;)I'll keep you updated!
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER







12 comments:

  1. asaaa.....neka ti poprave komentarisanje na bloglovinu!
    Super je kombinacija, ogrlica je fantasticna.
    Jedino sto bih promenila jeste ranac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow :) ... čestitam.
    hlače su odlične :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sretno s natjecanjem. :) Sviđa mi se ruksak jako, baš su mi slatki takvi mali u stilu devedesetih i tadašnjih lakiranih ruksaka. I cipele. I tak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shorts mi je super! Inace mi platforme nisu omiljene medju cipelicama, ali ove su preslatke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great !! great !!!!!!! great !!!!!!!! love this look and the gold necklaces is a stunning touch !

    Veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the prints of those shorts and cute necklace!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh those shorts have these music notes on thiem! Those is so dolce and gabanna print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mnogo volim zakopcanu kosulju pa jos sa ovakvom ogrlicom!Perfecttt!:)

    ReplyDelete