My home is not a place,it is people

 

15 October 2011












Bag,pants,sweater-New Yorker;Coat-Stolen from mom;Necklace,ring-H&M;Ring-LovedByBlanche;Wedges-Pimkie


I know I'm putting to much pictures,but I just can't make up my mind.I want to put 4-5 perfect pics,but it always ends like this.If someone could upload the post for me...
Speaking of undecidability,I'm really not a "cold weather" person,cause I don't know what to wear in those days!Seriously!I could stand in front of the closet for hours (like it happened with this outfit).I have a certain piece that I want to wear (like this coat) but the low temperature is standing on my way."Will I be cold,will it be hot..." and without end!And every year when it comes again I ask myself how did I survived last winter?!
Have a great weekend,babes!
xx
B. 
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER



18 comments:

  1. amazing hat and shoes!! perfect leggings!! i adore the colros!! beautiful chic coat and bag!! your style is amazing!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every single item of this look!Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sviđa mi se ta zelena boja i čitava kombinacija!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always is difficult to choose my outfit for the day!Usually solve it in the evening,but sitting for hours in front of the closet-asking myself "What to wear?,Cold or Hot!But your outfit is super cute!Love every peace and love the color of your coat!And the bag is great contrast!:)

    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh razumjem te...neznam da li postoji zimogroznije osobe od mene!!zelena jakna je mrak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Znaš koliko dugo tražim ovakve iste gležnjače?

    Baš su dobre.
    Ogrlica, također.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Znaš koliko dugo tražim ovakve iste gležnjače?

    Baš su dobre.
    Ogrlica, također.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sjajna kombinacija!:) lepo ti stoji :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bas mi se sidja outfit!Sve je na mestu,pocev od ogrlica,sesira...i naravno pants-koje su amaying!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. divno! mamin kaputic mi je sjajan! i ja sam izvukla moje zimske sesirice... ;) Prstenje je za mreti B.! ;) :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boja maminog kaputa, šešir, čizmice, torba.....prelepo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are rocking the leather pants.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been your fan on lookbook for ages. now I finally came to your blog and I love it, great style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. apsolutno savrsenstvo, outfit, nakit, sve! I ja danas nosila slican sesir, obozavamm!:) Boja tvog mantila je moja omiljena, kozne pantalone i torba su savrseni! Bravo B.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sjajan mi je ova prsten sa 3 kamenaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete