In the woods

 

06 December 2011







Leather vest,necklace,ankle cuffs-H&M/ Bag-VJ-STYLE/ Skirt,watch-NEW YORKER



Today I'm finally packing and hit the road again.I'm going back to Vienna,to hubby and my real life.I miss everything!This is so strange,when I'm in Vienna I'm craving for my hometown,and when I'm here I can't wait to run away:) I want to bring my family with me and that would be it:-S
I have a lot of things to do today,so I'm gonna run now.


Danas se pakujem i put pod noge.Idem nazad u Bec,mom muzu i mom stvarnom zivotu.Nedostaje mi sve!Sto je cudno,kad sam u Becu nedostaje mi moj mali gradic,kad sam ovdje ne mogu docekati da pobjegnem:) Najradije bih spakovala i porodicu u kofer,ali ta nece ici:-S
Obaveze zovu,trcim sad.




BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


25 comments:

  1. Beautiful!Green looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rolka je vau, super ti stoji zeleno :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! You look adorable, dear!

    aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo of black,green and gold!:)

    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kombinacija je fenomenalna. Zaista si je docarala u pravom svetlu..
    ps. pratim te ;)

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look sweetheart!! That colour of green suits you so well and i really like they way you teamed it with the panelled skirt!!! Ah and your vest,i am in love! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, looks amazing on you. bas mi se svidja :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kako su mi dobr ata tvoja zlatna cuda na nogama... ufff! daju celom outfitu neku novu dimenziju!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Odlično ti stoji ova zelena, i ogrlice su savršene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so great the touch of green ! fab ! fab !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ankle cuffs are amazing! i never saw before like that)

    with love from Ukraine
    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Predivan outfit!!! Sretan put i piši ima li sniženja u Beču...ja idem 19-tog do Beča službeno pa bih rado nešto i kupila :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your comment :) Glad I found your blog!

    Amazing shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous place to take pictures! Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. have fun in your trip! I am going back to China soon, I bet that might be the same, I can't wait to go visit China soon, but then I might miss the home in USA here like crazy, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really love that green! you look great!!
    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful outfit but i don't like the bracelets on the socks
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loveee the green top! so cute <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete