Week 36 in pictures

 

08 September 2013

Monday  /  Tuesday  /  Thursday  /  Friday  /  Any favorites?


I just you and me, baby. You and me.  /  Quote of the day  /  Vienna  /  Homemade pizza for lunch  /  

Weekly wishlist  /  New hair. New backpack.  /  Look at my adorable guest!  /  His and Hers  /  



Happiness is in small things  /  Two night in a row. Babe, this is getting serious!  /  You're taking me to get an ice cream??  /  
Meet my best friends - Ben and Jerry  /  

Breakfast  /  Having a small collection now. Thank you Onecklace  /  Shoes of the week  /  

Acting badass  /  Today's favorite - Sheinside mint coat  /  Stop melting, I need to take a picture!  /  Favorite look - denim on denim  /   

Peace, y'all!  /  Hat day. Again!  /  Friends came baring gifts  /  Like every Greek does  /  


Follow me on Instagram @ beeswonderlandcom



14 comments:

  1. Ove četiri kombinacije su mi fantastične.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos Borjana. The bag suits you perfectly <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superiska slicice! Outfit od cetvrtka - naj naj naj naj! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice looks and love the insta pics! xo, ALma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the oufits but Fridays outfit is so amazing and cool!
    Love, Ida

    http://idayndalmikkelsen.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outfit Nummer 3 ist mein Favorit! Echt toll!

    Und das Outfit mit dem beigen Lederrock von H&M Trend finde ich auch klasse!


    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von www.whoismocca.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Thursday's outfit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Thursday's look so much on you! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Thursday outfit!♥ cute photos!:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the photos! great looks!
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete